As a licensed Trusted Charity Mentor, Barrie Wyatt …
… has been trained by the NCVO (National Council for Voluntary Organisations) in the use of Trusted Charity as well as the skills and techniques required to support organisations who choose to use the Trusted Charity framework as an aid to developing a quality culture and organisation.
Barrie is authorised to use NCVO Trusted Charity materials and NCVO training materials, and also has access to ongoing mentoring training, support and information from NCVO.
Barrie could therefore help your organisation with:
- understanding quality and how Trusted Charity can help your organisation;
- running workshops to help your staff/volunteers buy-in to the Trusted Charity process;
- the Trusted Charity self-assessment process;
- thinking about setting up working groups in your organisation;
- providing one-to-one support;
- presenting to your trustees or leadership group;
- providing on-site training for your staff;
- supporting you through the Trusted Charity Mark process.
See articles for more information on the Trusted Charity Quality Standard and Quality.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss how Barrie Wyatt can support your organisation.