nVision Conulting now offers two new services to help you with monitoring and evaluation.
There are times when you need to be able to sit back and reflect on your achievements. But do you have the data you need? Have you consistently collected and recorded it?
D you need help in developing a theory of change, designing and successfully implementing a monitoring and evaluation framework? If so, we can provide advice or run workshops with you.
If you have been successful and secured a grant that requires an independent assessment of your achievements or a self-evaluation that you would like help with, we can conduct an evaluation that would meet the need of your funder and provide you with learning. And if your grant included additional funding to help build your longer term sustainability and you need to conduct a ‘strength review‘, we have experience in these and would be delighted to help.
We have already conducted evaluations for clients who have received funding from Comic Relief and the Big Lottery Fund, and run workshops on developing a monitoring and evaluation framework.
These new services complement our existing work. They
- Are consistent with helping organisations improve and deliver better social benefit
- Sit alongside (and may lead to or follow on from) the PQASSO quality mentoring
- Sit alongside (and may lead to) Monitoring and Evaluation workshops
- Should inform strategy development work
- Frequently require change management
Please contact Barrie for further information or to discuss how we can help you.